Thursday, October 1, 2009

You have to see it to believe it...

I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to do pictures yet, but this time I just loaded them directly onto the blog and included brief captions under each pic. Enjoy! Bike riding pictures to come...you don't want to miss these...haha!
Chinatown
La Pau Sat Hawker Center

Typical hawker center fare...only $3 a plate
Just a random jungle by our apartment.

The view from the dance studio where I took belly dancing and merengue...not too shabby

Steph, me and Amy

Trevor, Liz, Lisa, Amy, Steve, me, Steph, and Ana at New Asia...71st story of the Swiss Hotel.

The view from New Asia Bar...spectacular!

Me, Dr. Dan, and Hannah at Chjimes.

Steph and Jacob at Chjimes.

Hannah, me, Will and Stephanie at Hannah and Jacob's house warming party.

Happy Birthday Jacob!


Stephanie and my meal on Arab street for Jacob's birthday...just a lite bite...haha.

Out one night with Lisa, Steph, James, and John.

This is what our apartment looks like when we do laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment