Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Pictures

It takes awhile to load pictures directly onto blogger so I have included a slideshow of some of my recent pictures from Google Picasa Web Albums on the right, and if you want to see them even better, copy and paste the link below: http://picasaweb.google.com/rachelknutson.knutson8/ExploringSingaporeAndBukitTimahNatureReserve?feat=directlink

Once you are at the link for this album, click on Slideshow on the top left of the screen and my pictures should run in a slideshow with captions. If you want the slideshow to go more slowly so you can read the captions, run your mouse over the bottom of the picture and increase the seconds for each picture by hitting the plus sign. I will be using this method for my pictures from now on so you should try to figure it out Mom. LOVE YOU!

More posts to come soon.
Cheers and TIA,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment